During This Live Debate
Our panelists will go toe-to-toe, point-to-point on the issues. Each side will tackle the misconceptions and myths around using personal and corporate cards for business expenses, arguing their best case for adopting their position. No question shall be dodged, including questions from the audience.
By the end, the panelists will answer the questions:
- What should employers consider when deciding which type of card program to use?
- How does an organization know if it needs corporate cards?
- Do employees prefer personal cards and what are the financial impacts?
- How important are individual rewards points vs. company rebates?
- What is the best way to get employees to follow policy and spend less?
Duration: 30 minutes
If you're in the process of deciding whether you need a corporate card, watch this debate!
Can't make the webinar? Registering will grant you access to the recording and slides when they become available.